DIABETES management program-Healthmaprx
What is HealthMapRX?
Health Map Rx is a voluntary chronic condition management and health coaching program available to Rowan County employees, dependents, and retirees covered by the County health insurance. Administered by PPNC, the program pairs employees with a care manager or "coach" who is a pharmacist with advanced expertise in diabetes and the medications used to treat the disease.
Do You Qualify?
Yes, if you take pre-diabetes or diabetes medication.
- Cooperate in making and keeping appointments with your care manager and doctors at required intervals.
- Provide and assist your care manager in obtaining required lab results and other important medical information on a timely basis.
- Make good faith effort toward achieving mutually established goals and otherwise attempting to benefit from the program.
Cash Incentives: Each participant will receive a VISA Card and will be awarded up to $120/year.
Diabetes Medication Co-pays Covered at 100%:
|PPO Plan||HSA Plan|
|Generic diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol medication||Generic diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol medication|
|Diabetes Injectables (Victoza, Trulicity, Bydureon, etc.)||Insulin (Novolin, Novolog, Lantus, Levemir and Toujeo)|
Diabetes Supplies Co-pays Covered at 100%:
|PPO & HSA Plans||PPO Only|
Case Manager: Face-to-Face meetings 4-6 times per year during work hours.
3 Ways to Enroll in the Program:
- Enroll Online
- Contact Shelia Evans, PPNC Program Coordinator (Email: [email protected])
- Contact Aldrea Speight, Human Resources Analyst I (Email: [email protected])