DIABETES management program-Healthmaprx
What is HealthMapRX?
Health Map Rx is a voluntary chronic condition management and health coaching program available to Rowan County employees, dependents, and retirees covered by the County health insurance. Administered by PPNC, the program pairs employees with a care manager or "coach" who is a pharmacist with advanced expertise in diabetes and the medications used to treat the disease.
Do You Qualify?
Yes, if you take pre-diabetes or diabetes medication.
- Cooperate in making and keeping appointments with your care manager and doctors at required intervals.
- Provide and assist your care manager in obtaining required lab results and other important medical information on a timely basis.
- Make good faith effort toward achieving mutually established goals and otherwise attempting to benefit from the program.
Cash Incentives: receive a VISA Card and will be awarded up to $120/year
Diabetes Medication Co-pays Covered at 100%: generic medications and preferred brand injectable medications
Diabetes Supplies Co-pays Covered at 100%: preferred brand testing and administration supplies
Pharmacist Case Manager: face-to-face meetings 4-6 times per year during work hours
3 Ways to Enroll in the Program:
- Enroll Online
- Complete the HealthMapRX Participation Information Form, then fax or mail to PPCN using the info on form.
- Contact Suzanne Brown, PPCN Administrative Assistant (Email: Suzanne.Brown@emailmm.com)
- Contact Aldrea Speight, Human Resources Analyst I (Email: Aldrea.Speight@rowancountync.gov)